The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is one the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
An AV Peer Review Rating -- shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. He or she is recognized by the legal profession for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- B. A. Political Science, Oklahoma State University, 1967
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Houston Law Center, 1970
- Diplomate, Court Practice Institute, 1975
- Diplomate, A. A. White Dispute Resolution Institute, 1992
- Personal Injury Trial Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- The Supreme Court of Texas
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Supreme Court of Texas
Discovery Rules Task Force
- State Bar of Texas
Co-Chair, Rules of Professional Conduct Committee
- South Texas College of Law
Chair, Automobile Injury Litigation Seminar Committee
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
Co-Chair, Unethical Practices Committee
- Who’s Who
Kingston’s National Registry
Lifetime Member (2002 Edition)
- Who's Who in Texas
- Who's Who in American Law